ERESCO MF4 Portable Industrial X-ray Generators
ERESCO MF4 portable industrial X-ray generators are designed for reliability in some of the world’s toughest conditions. The user interface features graphic visualization and menu driven operation. The robust construction of the control and the tube heads make them suitable for operation in rugged environments. Low power consumption reduces energy cost and makes operation with portable power supplies easier. Special power electronics allow for an alternative operation in the field and integration into crawlers.
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
Features and Benefits
The ERESCO MF4 generates a high X-ray dose which allows the shortest exposure time that results in higher productivity by using modern compact electronics to minimize weight and provide a high power output with extremely low ripple, together with a sturdy metal ceramic X-ray tube. Latest ERESCO 300 MF4-R tube e.g. brings geometric magnification and exposure time reduction to film based and digital radiography based weld inspection.
- Metal/Ceramic technology
- Specially designed cooling system
- Optimized exposure
- Low power consumptions
- Full graphic display
- Microprocessor platform
- Portable digital control unit
- Highest power output, with best image definition in its class
- High X-ray dose permitting short exposure times with associated increases in productivity
- Operation with 100% Duty Cycle at 30°C
- Lightweight and compact design
- Robust construction of control and x-ray tube heads allowing operation in rugged environments (IP65)
- Low power consumption allows for longer battery life, flexible operation with portable power supplies or battery packs and less energy use
- Onboard power electronics allow autonomous operation and integration within crawlers
- Range of designs, including air-cooled, panoramic output and small focal spot
- Wide range of accessories, including stands and carriages to facilitate positioning during exposure setup