EagleEye™ UV-A/White Light LED Inspection Lamp – Discontinued
The Spectroline EagelEye is a palm-sized, cool-running, hands-free light source that is ideal for fluorescent magnetic particle, penetrant testing and a variety of other specialized applications!
This product has been discontinued.
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
- Compact, lightweight lamp with two ultra-high intensity UV-A (365 nm) LEDs for inspection, plus a three-LED white light assembly for general illumination
- Adjustable strap allows lamp to be worn on a hard hat or directly on the head for hands-free operation
- Unique lamp mount/sprayer attachment permits lamp and spray can to be mounted together for convenient, single-handed fluorescent yoke inspection
- Built-in fan keeps lamp cool to maintain optimum UV-A intensity during extended use
- Splash guard with integral particulate filter protects UV lenses and cooling fan from damage
- 100,000-hour LED service life
- Powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery (included). Provides up to 75 minutes of continuous inspection between charges.
|Light Sources:||2 UV LEDs, 3 white light LEDs|
|Dimensions:||Length: 3.75 in (9.5 cm)
Width: 2.25 in (5.7 cm)
Height: 1.85 in (4.7 cm)
|Weight with battery:||8 oz (227 g)|
|Power Requirement:||One 3.7V 2200mA/Hr lithium-ion battery (rechargeable)|
|Run time:||75 minutes|
|Charge time:||4 hours (two batteries)|
|Charging cradle:||Two battery capacity with AC and DC cord sets. AC cord set available in 120V, 230V, 240V and 100V versions.|
|Nominal steady-state UV-A (365 nm) intensity||6 in (15 cm) — 20,000 µW/cm²
15 in (38 cm) — 4,500 µW/cm²
24 in (61 cm) — 2,000 µW/cm²
36 in (91 cm) — 1,000 µW/cm²
NOTE: All UV-A intensity readings taken with a Spectroline® AccuMAX™ Series meter