DLM-1000 Digital Light Meter
The Gould-Bass DLM-1000 Digital Radiometer is a portable, 3-1/2 digit instrument that measures either blacklight intensity in the spectral range of 320-400 nanometers in microwatts per square centimeter or visible light intensity of 380- 700 nanometers (photometric response) in Lux or foot-candles, depending upon the sensor selected.
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
- Meets AMS, ASTM, & Mil Standards
- NIST Traceablilty assures meter accuracy
- Includes visible light and black light sensors
- UV sensor reads accurately 320-400 nm range
- Visible light Lux or Footcandle sensor option reads accurately 380-700 nm range
- Visible sensor corrected to CIE curve
- Constantly fluorescing LCD – DigiGlo Readout
- Auto zeroing display requires no adjustment
- Durable polymer case for rugged NDT use
- Low battery indicator
- Accuracy ± 5%
The latest LSI circuit design and display technology is used to achieve the lowest possible component count. This, in turn, assures reliability, accuracy, stability, and rugged dependability. In combination with its functional and aesthetic design, the Gould-Bass DLM-1000 is the easiest to handle blacklight, and visible light measuring instrument available today. The “DigiGlo” LCD display provides constant fluorescent illumination with no battery draw.
Easy to Operate
- Simply slide the power switch to the “On” position
- Place the sensor where the irradiance/illuminance is to be measured
- The irradiance/illumination is indicated on the DigiGlo LCD Lux or foot-candles are indicated at 1 x the display reading Microwatts/cm2 are indicated at 10 x the display reading