DFR and K-PEN Delay Line Transducers
DFR Replaceable Delay Line Transducer
- Excellent near surface resolution
- Replaceable delay line—long life and versatility
- Higher frequencies improve resolution and small flaw detectability
- All models have side mounted Microdot connector.
- Custom configurations are available by special order
K-PEN Replaceable Delay Line Pencil Probe
- Focused, high resolution pencil probe
- Interchangeable delay lines, two tip diameters (.065 inch / 1.7mm & .090 inch / 2.3mm)
- Extremely small contact area
- Tightly curved surfaces, such as turbine blades
- Wall thickness measurement from the bottom of an external pit
- Straight, right angle and 45° handles
- Straight model has removable handle
$554.00 – $1,800.00
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
DFR Style Removable Delay Line Fingertip Transducers are specifically designed for thickness gauging and flaw detection of thin materials. High frequency and critical damping results in a high performance transducer, which exhibits excellent resolution capability.
All DFR Style Transducers have right angle mounted Microdot connectors.
• Thickness measurement
• Near surface flaw detection
• Inspection of thin sections
• Curved parts, tubing, pipe
• Composites and plastics
• Turbine blades