Delay Line Transducers (European Standards) G.MN Style
Shockwave probe with various frequencies with element diameters between 3 mm and 6,3 mm, Microdot and Lemo 00 socket and exchangeable delay line; especially suited for thickness measurement.
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
- Thickness measurement
- Near surface flaw detection
- Inspection of thin sections
- Curved parts, tubing, pipe
- Composites and plastics
- Turbine blades
Features and Benefits
- Excellent near surface resolution.
- Replaceable delay line – long life and versatility
- Higher frequencies improve resolution and small flaw detectability.
- All models have side mounted microdot connectors