Carestream HPX-1 Diagnostic Tool
The Carestream HPX-1 Diagnostic Tool reduces your risk on any project by eliminating the guesswork surrounding system calibration. The Diagnostic Tool is simple to use, reducing the traditionally complex task of checking system calibration down to only a few minutes and the click of a button.
- No more guessing whether your system is operating properly before evaluating images.
- All system parameters checked are reported on and documented for proof that when you worked a specific job your system was in proper calibration.
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
- Economical way to check calibration in minutes
- Simple to use, fits easily into regular workflow
- Non-subjective and fully automated analysis
- No dependence on third party test instruments or complex procedures
- Allows you to archive and view up to 50 previous test results to evaluate performance history
- Provides documented proof of system readiness in minutes
- Ensures your system is functioning within factory specifications
- Eliminates the risk associated with using a system not operating within specifications
- Requires Industrex Software v3.5 or higher
- Pixel size, in fast and slow scan directions
- Pixel aspect ratio
- Scan non-linearity (fast and slow)
- Exposure latitude
- Noise and signal to noise ratio
- MTF (Modulation Transfer Function)
- Pixel placement error
- Field uniformity
- Transport chatter
- Carrying Case
- HPX-1 Phantom with Certificate of Compliance
- HPX-1 14 x 17 Cassette
- HPX-1 14 x 17 Imaging Plate
- Aluminum and Copper Filters
- Cassette Extraction Tool
- Registration Tray